Tuesday, December 20, 2011

World Vision PH

I received in the mail just this morning the profile of the child I am sponsoring through World Vision PH. I got so excited when I saw it because I have been waiting for 3 months already to receive the child's profile.


The long wait is over!! Meet Dhanreeve! :-D He is the child who I will be sponsoring until he graduates middle school.


I felt so happy the moment I saw Dhanreeve's picture. Isn't he a darling little child!!! I don't know why, but getting a little background of him through World Vision felt like I was given another little brother. One thing I am impressed about this kid is that he actually likes Mathematics! HAHA! I think children who enjoy Mathematics are adorable, because I for one truly and utterly and completely suck at Math!

I would love to meet him someday. I have high hopes for this kid and I know that he will do well not only in school but also in life.

It is my first time to do something like this and it feels light. I feel like I am doing something meaningful in my life, and I think that it is just about time that I did. I mean, I am already almost an adult and at some point in my life, I know I have to start doing things to help make a difference in the world, or in someone else's life at least.

So right now, I am encouraging and inviting everyone to help sponsor a child for only P600 a month. Saving up P600 won't hurt from one's allowance for a good cause, right?


A lot of less fortunate children need your help in achieving their dreams. Sponsor now and support World Vision PH and help make a difference in a child's life.
For more information, you can visit their website at http://www.worldvision.org.ph/

God bless everyone!