Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Revlon Matte Nail Polish in Emerald City

I usually only purchase nail polish in neutral to red shades and dark ones. But this time, I have tried using other shades such as green. A few months ago, I researched on different shades of nail polish since I got kind of bored with neutrals and reds and dark shades on my nails. And so, I came across the Zoya matte nail polish in Veruschka and instantly fell in love with its color. It was the perfect shade of green for me. It was not over the top nor too dull, and it was matte! Sadly, it was not readily available to most malls (there are several online stores who pre-sell Zoya nail polishes but none of those sell this kind. It can however be purchased on amazon.com - that is if I were that desperate to get one... Though I was THIS close to purchasing it hehe). So I have decided to research further on the possible alternatives. Lo and behold, I found the Revlon matte nail polish in Emerald City. I bought it for P225 and it was worth it. Its shade was close enough to Zoya Veruschka and the better news is that Revlon nail polishes are toluene, phtalate and formaldehyde free just like Zoya. So, enough with the chit chat and on with the swatches :-)


2 coats
applies on smoothly

Overall Rating: ★★★★★!