1. I saw a black chicken for the first time in my life... And I saw it dropping soft tiny spheres of chickenly deuce. Hahahaha! I wonder if black feathered chickens taste better than regular colored ones. Hmm. *shivers* I really dislike feathered animals, especially when they drop shit in front of me.
2. I finally am almost done reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter! I'd like to share with you that I am a slow reader and that my attention span is so short (I have 3 books left unfinished. Hahaha!) that I tend to continue reading a book's next chapter for as long as after a few years, so it really means a lot to me to be able to finish at least one book a year. I really do feel that I have mental hyperactivity sometimes.
3. I'm posting a sketch of mine (below) from the TVC storyboard homework we had for our Production for Electronic Media class because I think that it's the cutest sketch I have drawn in my life so far. HAHAHA. It isn't much but I like it! Squeak!
3. I'm posting a sketch of mine (below) from the TVC storyboard homework we had for our Production for Electronic Media class because I think that it's the cutest sketch I have drawn in my life so far. HAHAHA. It isn't much but I like it! Squeak!
