Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mix

I had a productive day today, for I was able to finish three plates in school for two of my computer subjects. It was pretty productive for someone like me, because I completely find it hard to work on plates in school with a seemingly chaotic classroom set up we have. I sure wish I could be that scholastically enthusiastic every time we are given seat works.

I have just arrived from school now, and I am currently working on creating a mix cd. I actually have been planning this for days now, but I couldn't start on it because of loads of school work. Geez, college. But anyway, I have started listing several track titles, and they are:

Dress Up In You by Belle & Sebastian
I'm A Cuckoo by Belle & Sebastian
Rehab by Amy Winehouse
You Sent Me Flying by Amy Winehouse
The Remedy by Jason Mraz
On Love, In Sadness by Jason Mraz
Princess of China by Coldplay feat. Rihanna
19-2000 by Gorillaz
Rock the House by Gorillaz
November Has Come by Gorillaz
Octopus's Garden by The Beatles
Norwegian Wood by The Beatles
Penny Lane by The Beatles
God Only Knows by The Beach Boys
Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
Love Lost by The Temper Trap
Down River by The Temper Trap
Glockenspiel Song by Dog Is Dead

I'm not quite sure how to arrange them, though, because I haven't actually made a strategized mix cd before. Haha! I think I should do this more often. It's totally fun.