Saturday, February 16, 2013

Film List

I hope to have enough time to see the remaining 20++ films in this list, including the ones I forgot to put. There are so many of them, that I keep taking so much time choosing which ones I'm in the mood to see first. Lawl.

I must update for the year 2013!
Any suggestions??

*arranged by year
**those in black are the ones I haven't yet seen
***I recommend that you see those with asterisks. tee hee

Casablanca (1942)*
It's A Wonderful Life (1946)
All About Eve (1950)*
Sunset Boulevard (1950)*
A Place In The Sun (1951)
Stalag 17 (1953)*
South Pacific (1958)
The Sound of Music (1959)*
Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
Romeo and Juliet (1968)*
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)*
Fame (1980)
Tootsie (1982)
Blue Velvet (1986)
My Left Foot (1989)
Awakenings (1990)
Silence of the Lambs (1991)*
Reservoir Dogs (1992)*
The Firm (1993)
Before Sunrise (1995)
Girl, Interrupted (1999)
American Psycho (2000)

Amelie (2001)*
Moulin Rouge! (2001)*
A Walk To Remember (2002)
Catch Me If You Can (2002)*
Chicago (2002)*
Big Fish (2003)*
Cold Mountain (2003)*
Before Sunset (2004)*
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)*
Phantom of the Opera (2004)*
Broken Flowers (2005)*
Perfume: The Story of A Murderer (2006)*
Atonement (2007)*
The Savages (2007)
Afterschool (2008)
Changeling (2008)*
Mamma Mia! (2008)*
Slumdog Millionaire (2008)*
Taken (2008)*
Transsiberian (2008)*
The Wackness (2008)
Adam (2009)
Fame (2009)
Nine (2009)*
Precious: Based on the Novel "Push" by Sapphire (2009)
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee (2009)
Beware the Gonzo (2010)
Dear John (2010)
Golden Slumber (2010)*
happythankyoumoreplease (2010)
Never Let Me Go (2010)
Norwegian Wood (2010)
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2011)
We Need To Talk About Kevin (2011)*
Like Crazy (2011)*
The Descendants (2011)*
Anna Karenina (2012)
Savages (2012)

The next set of films are from the several people who I admire in the movie-making industry :-)

Alfred Hitchcock (director, producer)
Rope (1948)*
Dial M for Murder (1954)
Rear Window (1954)
To Catch a Thief (1955)
North by Northwest (1959)
Psycho (1960)
The Birds (1963)
Family Plot (1976)*

Audrey Hepburn (actress)
Roman Holiday (1953)*
Sabrina (1954)*
Love in the Afternoon (1957)
Funny Face (1957)*
The Nun's Story (1959)
Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)*
Charade (1963)*
Paris When It Sizzles (1964)*
My Fair Lady (1964)*
How To Steal A Million (1966)*
Two for the Road (1967)
Wait Until Dark (1967)
They All Laughed (1981)

Sofia Coppola (director, producer, screenwriter, actress)
The Virgin Suicides (1999)*
Lost In Translation (2003)*
Somewhere (2010)
The Bling Ring (2013)

Woody Allen (director, screenwriter, playwright, musician, actor)
Play It Again, Sam (1971)
Annie Hall (1977)*
Crimes and Misdemeanors (1989)
Bullets Over Broadway (1994)
Match Point (2005)*
Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008)*
Midnight In Paris (2011)