When the cupcake craze happened not so long ago, I honestly did not go crazy for it like everyone else, because to me, cupcakes taste just the same as every other cupcake I had had growing up - you know, baon cupcakes (I call them that because I always had them for baon as a kid HAHA), the Lemon Square and Rebisco ones.
Now suddenly, these Spoonful of Sugar cupcakes fall from the sky, looking all heavenly, bouncing one by one right into my mouth, and GOOD LORD was I astounded. I then felt my stomach turn into a rainbow with dancing unicorns and leprechauns at both ends carrying pots of gold after digesting its moist mmmmm, fluffy, scrumptous....................
Haha! Okay, now I'm exaggerating. But mind you, people, these cupcakes taste A-okay-two-thumbs-up-*wink* good and are super moist and the icing just nicely melts in the mouth that my mom and I are now crazy over them! I have not tasted everything from their menu yet, but these flavors exceeded my expectations, especially the Vanilla Sunshine!!!!! I just love it so much and it figuratively brought sunshine into my life!!!!!! Sobrang sarap x 100000!!
![]() |
| Red Velvet Rating: ★★★★★ |
Spoonful of Sugar accepts deliveries and pre-orders and is located at Moonleaf Don Antonio, Sgt. Esguerra, Pioneer, Banawe and Dapitan, Kapeko Den (Espanya), Coffee Avenue (UST) and Freedom of Espresso (Pearl drive, commonwealth ave.).
You may visit their Facebook page for their menu and more information :-)
P.S. Thank you to Ms. Patti Dizon for being very accommodating!
P.S. Thank you to Ms. Patti Dizon for being very accommodating!

